National Museum of Natural History – Vilhena Palace Front Courtyard

In the historic heart of the country, the majestic front courtyard of Vilhena Palace is conveniently situated just a few steps away from the main gates of the Silent City of Mdina. The 18th Century palace reconstructed in 1726 by Grandmaster Antoino Manuel De Vilhena, on plans by Charles Francois de Mondion, replaced the original building of the medieval University which once stood there.

Vilhena Palace Front Courtyard
The Parisian Baroque Style, of the palace’s facade offers an exquisite mise-en-scene for a summer wedding or an event with élan.

Wheelchair Accessible

Facilities – Kitchen / Toilets

Restrictions – Sound till 11pm / No confetti as per all Mdina

Parking Space – Street Parking

Download Brochure

Standing400Seated200